Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Minolta AF-C

Minolta AF-C
Specification

Lens : Minolta 35 mm f/2.8 (a slide lens cover)
Rangefinder : Auto focus which can be locked
Viewfinder : Bright frame
Exposure meter : Cds-cell (ISO 25-400)
Shutter: Programmed, electronic leaf shutter.
Film transfer : Manual, with a wheel
Film rewind : Manual, with a lever
Battery : 2 x 3 v lithium CR 1/3N or 4 x 1,5 v LR44
Size/Weight : 43x68x105 mm / 220 g (without flash) 

credit source
photo by zoomr & Flickr
describtion by thecamerasite

2 comments:

  1. I would like to get across my love for your kindness giving support to individuals who really want help on this particular study. Your special commitment to getting the solution around turned out to be exceedingly useful and have continuously allowed professionals much like me to realize their aims. Your warm and friendly help indicates a whole lot a person like me and additionally to my colleagues. Best wishes; from everyone of us.
    Auto Meter 5353 Shift Light RPM Pill Kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you guys are up also. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the superb works guys I've incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my website :)
    Sorel Women's Cate The Great Boot

    ReplyDelete